We have a super small entry way in our home. No separate foyer. So it was a struggle to make it into a functional space.
Sharing some ideas here. You can get this look in under 200$
This shoe rack from Ikea is super awesome. You can fit in around 12 pair of shoes in here quite easily. Also gives some extra storage on top to put additional storage box, etc.
Here are the items to get for this look :
- Shoe storage – Ikea : http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80156120/ : 100$
- Mirror – Amazon : https://goo.gl/7Zmie0 : 40$
- Key Mail Magazine Holder – Amazon : https://goo.gl/k1NJPm : 14$
- Chalkboard Sign – Amazon : https://goo.gl/i28oTr : 10$
- Storage box, Flower shrub – TJ Maxx : ~20$
If you have a window, you can try to get the mirror placed in such a way so as to reflect the light from the window. This will give the room some extra light boost.
You can also place a laughing Buddha facing the door for some Feng Shui goodness 🙂 It is supposed to bring peace, prosperity and happiness. Remember to keep the laughing Buddha facing the door.